UPMC Sports Medicine, The Pittsburgh Penguins Foundation, Community College of Allegheny County, and Community College of Beaver County are pleased to announce the Heads Up Pittsburgh Program for the summer of 2020.
In addition to our main program, we are excited to add limited testing sessions in Greensburg and Erie, PA.
Please go to www.upmc.com/baselinetesting to create a profile and schedule for all available sessions or click the links below:
Click Here to Register Ages 7-9 for Pediatric Baseline Testing (Free)
Click Here to Register Ages 10-14 for Adult Baseline Testing (Free)
Click Here to Register Ages 15+ for Adult Baseline Testing ($25.00) Registration is now open for Individuals and ATHLETES OF ANY SPORT. PLEASE take a moment to read the specifics of the program below:
* Individuals ages 7-14 can test for FREE.
* Individuals ages 15 and over (including adults) can test for a nominal fee of $25.00
* All test takers must be at least 7 years of age for pediatric testing session or 10 years of age for adult sessions on the date of the test to participate. No Exceptions.
* The LAST DATE of testing will be July 28. Heads up program runs from June 8th-July 28th. Please register early to assure your seat as there will not be any sessions added later in the summer.
* Pediatric Testing (ages 7-9) will only take place at the Rooney and Lemieux Sports Complexes. Adult Testing (ages 10+) will take place at all of our locations.
* The first 3,000 athletes will receive a FREE 9” Pilates Ball in addition to the baseline test.
* First-time participants will receive a neck strength kit and balance disc.
* Individuals ages 7 – 12 should have a new baseline every year. Individuals over the age of 13 and adults should have a new baseline every 2 years.
No Phone Registrations will be accepted. Please utilize the online scheduling system using the links provided in this email.
Register Early before seats fill up. The Lemieux Sports Complex and all Pediatric Testing Sessions (ages 7-9) are filling fast so be sure to get your spot early before a location near you fills! REGISTER AT WWW.UPMC.COM/BASELINETESTING BY CLICKING ON THE APPROPRIATE AGE GROUP IN THE RIGHT-HAND COLUMN UNDER “ADDITIONAL INFORMATION”.
You can also email or call Rob Dingle, UPMC Concussion Outreach Coordinator at 412-432-3635 or email@example.com.
If you do the Heads Up Program in the summer, please let Ang or Amanda know, so they can email the Heads Up Coordinator and get the baselines.